Thursday, December 23, 2010

Layout complete?

Over the last four days, I've spent an inordinate amount of time at this. My previous blog at wordpress was extremely simple, but ugly. So, I went all out with this one. I cranked a fancy, but (sort of?)subdued background out of photoshop, splashed color all over the header, post-boxes, sidebar... but it didn't quite look quite when all my work was (maybe?)done.

So, I removed my fourteenth iteration of the swanky header, and the fifth version of my third awesome background. It's sad but true, I must admit that it looks better this way. I can console myself with having gained some working knowledge of CSS during the whole ordeal, despite that fact that most of my formatting is now defunct.

On the upside, I'll have a better chance of being able to preview my posts while on tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment